As Democrats gear up for the 2022 midterms, they know their biggest challenge likely comes from within their own party: the rise of "woke culture" on the far left. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza explains how Democrats need to navigate this self-made minefield and push back on Republicans' anti-woke messaging if they want to score big wins in the upcoming election.
2021-2022 District Calendars/Parent Guides are here!
- Divers search lake for possible drowning victim
- Police: Man shot in head along Crawford Avenue expected to live
- Man dies in house fire in Ninety Six
- SCDC: SLED investigates sexual assault at McCormick Correctional
- DNR search continues for missing boater
- Pedestrian dies when struck by vehicle in Hodges
- Students are back in school in Greenwood, McCormick counties
- Greenwood man faces marijuana distribution charge
- Deputies: Malnourished animals found on Gray Court property
- Report: Witnesses said man swung genitals at passing traffic