H2O (copy)

Greenwood County deputies are still investigating a shooting Tuesday night that sent one person to the hospital.

A blood trail Tuesday night in the parking lot of a Greenwood club served as evidence of the shooting that took place there earlier, according to a news release from the Greenwood County Sheriff’s Office.

At 8:48 p.m. Tuesday, 911 dispatchers took a call about multiple gunshots coming from the area of H2O Ultra Lounge at 1601 Highway 72/221 E., the Wednesday morning news release said. When deputies arrived on scene minutes later, they found a blood trail in the parking lot.

Deputies learned a man with a gunshot wound had been taken to the emergency room of an area hospital. Officers secured the scene at the lounge and the crime scene unit went to help collect evidence.

Deputies continued investigating throughout Wednesday, including executing a search warrant at an address along East Laurel Avenue near Airport Road Wednesday afternoon, but had no further information to share by the end of the day, said Sgt. Jeff Graham.

Officers are still working leads and trying to identify a suspect. Graham said Wednesday he didn’t have any information on the injured man’s condition.

Another shooting Tuesday night left no one injured, but did leave a vehicle damaged, according to police. A report said officers went at about 9:30 p.m. to an Oakhill Street residence and spoke with a man sitting on his front porch.

The man told officers he saw a white vehicle drive down Oakhill Street and turn onto Crawford, and as it approached the curve at Holmes Street the man saw several muzzle flashes coming from the vehicle. He didn’t know what the people in the vehicle were shooting at, but told police it seemed to turn onto Williams Avenue traveling toward Pearl Street.

The report said police noted the H2O lounge shooting was gang-related, and officers asked the Ninety Six Police Department to monitor Little Mountain Road, as it is a known location for a rival gang. Ninety Six police found a white vehicle, but the people in it ran, leaving behind a firearm that matched shell casings found at Oakhill Street.

By end of day Tuesday, no arrests had been made in the Oakhill Street shooting investigation, either.

Contact staff writer Damian Dominguez at 864-634-7548 or follow on twitter @IJDDOMINGUEZ.