Okay, it’s time for a pop quiz! Let’s see how you do. (Answers below; don’t peek!)
1. How many of the original 48 states border the Atlantic, Pacific or Gulf waters?
2. How many of the original 48 states do not border Atlantic, Pacific or Gulf waters?
3. When you walk, does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
4. Where is the London Bridge located?
5. Do lions and tigers roam the same locations?
6. Where won’t you find billboards in the United States?
7. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right side or the left?
8. Sleepy, Sneezy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey and Doc. Who’s missing?
9. How many numbered keys are there are on a telephone keypad, and which two have no alphabet letters?
10. Most of the numbered telephone keys have three letters, but two keys have four letters. Which are these and why?
11. What is a “Harvard” or “Oxford” comma?
C.P.S. (Curious Postscript): People become prisoners using their phones... that’s why they’re called “cell” phones.