These arrests were reported this past week by the Greenwood Sheriff’s Office, Greenwood Police Department, Ninety Six Police Department, Ware Shoals Police Department and other agencies.
Those listed here who have their charges dropped or are found not guilty can provide official documentation of the action to Index-Journal for publication of the case’s outcome.
* Luther Lorinza Belcher III, 38, of 551 Baptist Avenue, Greenwood, criminal sexual conduct, second degree with a minor.
* Gabino Figuero Hernandez, 46, of 206 W. Belle Oaks Drive, Greenwood, criminal sexual conduct, third degree with a minor.
* Paul Richard Freeman Jr., 33, of 122 Davis Drive, Ninety Six, possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine.
* James Edward Smith, 62, of 105 Singleton Avenue E, Greenwood, distribution of crack cocaine.
* Kareem Jamara Thompson, 24, of 14652 Indian Mound Road, Ware Shoals, possession of methamphetamine.
* Levi Chad Cason, 28, of 2628 Scotts Ferry Road, Troy, pointing and presenting a firearm.
* Bryan Patrick LaFrancis, 22, of 105 N. Pond Court, Greenwood, discharging a firearm within city limits.
* Robert Blake Seymour, 23, of 215 Lupo Drive, Greenwood, discharging a firearm in city limits.