These arrests were reported this past week by the Greenwood Sheriff’s Office, Greenwood Police Department, Ninety Six Police Department, Ware Shoals Police Department and other agencies.
Those listed here who have their charges dropped or are found not guilty can provide official documentation of the action to Index-Journal for publication of the case’s outcome.
* Romey Romaine Bennett, 39, of 312 Cannon Drive, Greenwood, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.
* Michael Leon Carroll, 36, of 704 White Oak Lane, Greenwood, possession of crack cocaine with intent to distribute.
* Zanquirous Damil Hurley, 17, of 110 Rebecca Drive, Greenwood, murder, strong arm robbery.
* Terry Wilford Harvley Jr., 30, of 1505 Brickyard Road, Ninety Six, distribution of methamphetamine.
* Michael Dante Frazier, 25, of 1520 Shirley Road, Hodges, manufacture, distribution, etc., of cocaine base.
* Shantavious Devon Johnson, 22, of 115 Eve St., Greenwood, felon in possession of firearm.
* Marcus Antwan Manick, 28, of 830 Gage St., Greenwood, murder, possession of a firearm during violent crime.
* Garrett Lee Chinn, 46, of 204 Willowbrook Road, Greenwood, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.
* Cedric Demond Elmore, 37, of 666 Gage St., Greenwood, kidnapping, assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature.
* Cavin Rashad Harrison, 26, of 225 Booker St., Greenwood, murder, strong arm robbery.