Calendar Submission Guidelines
- Submitted events must be family friendly.
- Eligibility for the community calendar is subject to the discretion of our staff. If the event does not fit guidelines, but is determined that it still may be of interest of our readers, a representative may contact the submitter of the event about advertising options.
- Events that fit guidelines will be posted as time allows, usually within 1-2 business days. In the rare occasion that our staff is unable to post events (due to vacation, previous engagements, etc.), it is recommended that events are submitted several weeks before the event takes place to ensure prompt posting of your event.
- For events spanning multiple days, the event will be displayed only once, so please include dates and times in your event description. If a single date is not specified by the event submitter and a range of dates is specified instead, the event will be displayed on its start date only. Once that date has expired, the event will be automatically removed from the calendar.
- Questions about the website and community calendar may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Advertising inquiries can be sent to Marketing or Advertising Inquires at Sales@mediaspanonline.com.
Click here to add an event.